Tennessee Bass Federation
Fishing, fishing and more fishing is going on in Tennessee. What a great place to live! You can fish creeks, rivers, watershed lakes, TVA Reservoirs, as well as Corp of Engineers Impoundments. Spotted Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, and some bass in between are just waiting for you to catch them. April is a great month for fishing, so please get out and enjoy what the good Lord has created. As always, take a kid fishing every chance you have.
FLW Fantasy Fishing
Win the Grand Prize of US $50,000 or one of six $5,000 first-place prizes, a Yamaha ATV and more! It's easy...just create a free online account*, then click the Submit button to view your roster. Complete your full profile so we can deliver your prize when you win - that’s all there is to it! Player’s Advantage members have a 4-times greater winning percentage! For only $10, get inside information on making the most of your picks. Points are awarded based on the actual finish of your roster in the tournament, with bonus points if you pick the winner of the tournament. Prizes are awarded throughout the season, with the Grand Prize to be announced at the 2010 Forrest Wood Cup, August 5 – August 10, 2010. FLW Fantasy Fishing scoring is based on the performance of your roster each day of the tournament. Points are variable, so the points you have at the end of Day 1 will differ from your points at the end of Day 2, 3, and 4.
Click the Edit Team link in the My Account section to make changes to your roster, to select your winning pro and to choose a tiebreaker winning weight for each event throughout the season. Registration deadlines for each tournament can be found in the Official Rules. You cannot make changes to your roster after the registration deadline passes for a specific tournament.
TBF, Inc Online Store
This website is a TBF MEMBER-ONLY online store; it’s exclusively for TBF Members ONLY. TBF members will receive great discounts you can’t receive anywhere else. "It Pays To Belong To TBF!"
The pricing/discounts are based on membership levels. If you’re NOT logged in, you’ll see a 'General Public' pricing. Create an account, then login, to see your discount pricing membership level.
YOUR discount is for YOU ONLY. Any member found sharing information about store login, access or discount level pricing with ANYONE, including family/friends, will be suspended from the store and all privileges will be lost.
Items may not be purchased for resale, and exact pricing may not be distributed in any form or fashion. These products are at a great price because you’re a member of TBF. NON-TBF members are NOT eligible, nor allowed in this store. We don’t want these privileges abused.
There may be times a vendor restricts purchases on items by quantity or dollar amount. TBF works closely with vendors to offer products at great prices for our members only. The store is NOT designed to replace a local dealer, that’s why MOST items have buying limits. If you reach a product limit, you’ll receive notification within the shopping cart; ‘You have reached the limit of purchases on this product'. You can then visit your local dealer for more.
TBF will NOT ship to any address other than what’s provided on the TBF Web Services Online Roster Management System. Every member should verify their address to make sure it’s updated. Some vendors will be shipping by UPS and UPS will NOT deliver to PO Boxes. If you have only provided a PO Box in our roster system, you will need to provide your physical address as well. Contact your club administrator for help, or call our office at 580.765.9031, or email to email@example.com.
We thank you for being a member of TBF and enjoy your online shopping experience!
It's Easy to Become a TBF, inc Member or to get your club
registered as a TBF, inc Affiliated Club.
Here are the instructions and requirements;
- Any individual can join as a TBF PREMIUM MEMBER and start receiving PREMIUM benefits. No hassle and no worries for 2, 3 or 5 years, your choice. TBF guarantees you will save money with a PREMIUM membership or we will refund any unused portions.
- To fish your home state events or to join as a $15.00 standard member you must be a member of a local TBF affiliated fishing club.
- You also must be a full standard competitor or Gold FLW member of FLW Outdoors. www.flwoutdoors.com (included with PREMIUM memberships)
- You can join an existing TBF club, sign up an already established club that wishes to join TBF or start a new club. (only takes 6 member to form a TBF club)
- Your club must belong to its home state TBF Federation.
- Your club will submit your club membership roster and dues and keep it updated using the TBF online Club Roster Management system!
Pretty simple, but that's all there is to it!
You can individually join as a PREMIUM MEMBER.
You can join as a standard TBF member through your local TBF affiliated fishing club. If you’re looking to join a current TBF Club we likely have one near you! Go to our State Federation Contacts page to email a state officer in your state to find the closest club.
To join FLW Outdoors ( a magazine subscription only will not qualify must be a full Standard Competitor or Gold FLW membership) Click here
Or you can start a NEW TBF affiliated club, it only takes 6 members to form a TBF club and you can register your club and get started by using our Club Roster Management system.
To recap the information:
- If you are an INDIVIDUAL wanting to get a multiple year PREMIUM membership and all the benefits that goes with it, go the Premium Membership Page.
- If you’re a club officer wanting to register your new TBF club in your home state so you can start fishing and enjoying the benefits of membership. The TBF Club Roster Management System is for you.
- If you’re looking to join an established TBF Club, go to our State Federation Contacts page and email a state officer in your state to find the closest club.
- If you have questions or need help just complete the online application form & TBF will contact you to help you get the process started! Or give us a call at 580.765.9031. We are happy to help and would be proud to have YOU as a member!
Punisher Lures is a family owned business that specializes in top quality fishing lures that are hand tied by local craftsmen & women.
We are located in Celina, TN on The Burkesville Highway, near the shores of legendary Dale Hollow Lake, home of the WORLD RECORD Smallmouth Bass.
Stephen Headrick "The Smallmouth Guru", wife Lynette, and daughter Tori are all involved in the daily business operations.
Family Owned & Operated
If you're ever in Celina, stop by the Dale Hollow 1 Stop and see the full line of Punisher Lures and apparel. Grab fishing, hunting, and camping supplies, food, gas, licenses, etc. meet Stephen Headrick "The Smallmouth Guru" himself and get some pointers on where to find the "Big Bass."
"We try to help each customer as quickly as possible. We understand that getting back to work or out on the water is very important!"
And remember...behind every good man is a good woman....behind every good Fisherman is a PUNISHER LURE!
Please visit Punisher’s web site at www.punisherlures.com.
Banana Bread Cobbler
1 cup self-rising flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk, ½ cup butter, melted, 4 medium-sized bananas, sliced, Streusel Topping (see recipe below), Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 375. Whisk together flour and next 2 ingredients just until blended; whisk in melted butter. Pour batter into a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Top with banana slices, and sprinkle with Streusel Topping. Bake at 375 for 40-45 min or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with ice cream.
¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar, ½ cup self-rising flour, ½ cup butter, softened, 1 cup un-cooked regular oats, ½ cup chopped pecans
Stir together brown sugar, flour, and butter until crumbly, using a fork. Stir in oats and pecans.